• Do you like to talk about sex?
• Are you confused by the rapidly changing landscape of gender, sex and relationships?
• Are you interested in getting some different perspectives and finding out what others think/feel about these topics?
‘Let’s Talk About Sex’ is a FREE monthly discussion group hosted the temple that is open to the public. We try to find books (and occasionally movies) that offer different perspectives on the psychological, biological, cultural and personal aspects of human sexuality/relationships.
In keeping with a long tradition of storytelling and sharing wisdom with others, here is a list recommended reading hosted at The Temple:
• The Chalice and the Blade by Riane Eisler
• Goddesses in Everywoman by Jean Shinoda Bolen
• A Brief History of Everything by Ken Wilber
• Passionate Marriage by David Schnarch
• Getting the Love You Want by Harville Hendrix
• Urban Tantra by Barbara Carrellas
• Opening Up: A Guide to Creating and Sustaining Open Relationships by Tristan Taormino
• The Ethical Slut: A Practical Guide to Polyamory, Open Relationships and Other Adventures by Dossie Easdon and Janet Hardy
• The Art of Sexual Ecstasy: The Path of Sacred Sexuality for Western Lovers by Margo Anand
• Dr. Sprinkle’s Spectacular Sex: Make Over Your Sex Life with One of the World’s Great Sex Experts by Annie Sprinkle
• Veronica Monet’s Sex Secrets: Tips from a Pro by Veronica Monet
• The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex: The Most Complete Sex Guide Ever Written by Cathy Winks
• Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay by Mira Kirshenbaum
• The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary Chapman
• Reclaiming Eros: Sacred Whores and Healers by Suzanne Blackburn
• Touching for Pleasure by Adele Kennedy